How to convert MSWMM file to WMV?
A MSWMM file is not a video file actually. It is a Movie Maker project file and cannot normally be be played in media players as video files. If you’re using Windows Movie Maker, there is the possibility that you mistakenly saved your video as an MSWMM file with "Save Project", instead of a WMV or AVI file with "Save Movie File" (Windows XP) or "Publish Movie" (Vista).
TO CONVERT MSWMM TO WMV, YOU DON'T NEED ANY CONVERTERS. DON'T TRUST OTHER PEPOLE WHO DISGUISED YOU TO BUYING THEIR UNNECESSARY SOFTWARE.
The only needed application is Windows Movie Maker.
How to convert MSWMM to WMV in Windows Movie Maker?
- Open Windows Movie Maker.
- Open *.MSWMM file in your WMM: Click "File -> Open Project Project...
- Export the MSWMM file. Navigate to the "Movie Tasks" pane, click "Finish Movie" and then click "Save to my computer".
- Then Windows Movie Maker will ask you to enter a file name for your movie and choose a folder to save your movie. Select the movie name and destination directory in the "Save Movie Wizard" and click the "Next" button.
- Choose the default settings. In "Movie Setting," select the recommended settings. Click "Next" to export the movie. When the movie finishes processing, click "Finish." The video is saved in WMV (Windows Media Video) format.
If you need to change the file into other format like MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, for Windows users AVS Video Converteron can help you the conversion, And for Mac users, Mac WMV Video Converter to help you. You need to purchase the license for getting the full version without any limit.